PDA

View Full Version : thanks for the welcome + cpl of ?s

DATA
05-12-2002, 11:01 PM
Hi folks

thanks to those who gave me a welcome earlier

cpl of ?s
where do i get my hands on one of the metal framed avatars with the initial D on the front :cool: - or do i have to earn this first :D

as there are many different DC teams within Free-DC is there a stats page or where can i find out what the various teams positions are :o

mr_mann
05-12-2002, 11:10 PM
we'll get dyy[tab] to make you a nifty lil avatar :D

but i dont know about other teams :D ask someone else :D

Scoofy12
05-12-2002, 11:45 PM
On the main free-dc.org page on the upper right there is a little table with positions of the teams in various projects. If you click on the Distributed Folding link in "Project Areas" on the left side youll get a list of DF stats sites on the bottom left. there are similar links for other projects that have stats pages.

Dyyryath
05-13-2002, 02:05 AM
Hey Data, the avatars are my deal. I'll have you one ready to go by tomorrow.

You're officially one of the 'cool' kids once you have one. :D :D

If Terminator, TGC, or any other newcomers would like one, all they need to do is speak up. I'll be happy to provide them as well.

Terminator
05-13-2002, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by Dyyryath

If Terminator, TGC, or any other newcomers would like one, all they need to do is speak up. I'll be happy to provide them as well. Me too please :D

alpha
05-13-2002, 04:22 AM
<snip>
If Terminator, TGC, or any other newcomers would like one, all they need to do is speak up. I'll be happy to provide them as well.

I certainly wouldn't say no to one of those ghetto shiny thangs. :notworthy :D

Matt

jpb1
05-13-2002, 05:03 AM

That would be very kind of you Dyyryath, it would be nice to have one and to be 'cool' again. :)

jpb1 aka, TGC

IronBits
05-13-2002, 09:56 AM
Welcome!
to the new kids on the block, er... members :D
jpb1 (aka TGC)
Terminator
DATA
:notworthy :cheers: :thumbs:

Paratima
05-13-2002, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by DATA
as there are many different DC teams within Free-DC is there a stats page or where can i find out what the various teams positions are :o Dyyryath has threatened us with new team stats one of these days. ;)

Till then we've got Statsman for the inter-team stats here (http://www.statsman.org) and Dyy's FreeDC stats here (http://www.zerothelement.com/fdc-stats/distfold/index-1.shtml#) . Enjoy!

mr_mann
05-13-2002, 02:25 PM
dyy[tab] is too busy to give us stats as of now :D hes always too busy... i asked him along time ago if he could make something for me but he was too busy :D but hes got something pretty neato already! :D

Paratima
05-13-2002, 08:59 PM
Weeellllllll, it's largely the efforts of Dyyryath and IronBits that make this forum so enjoyable, and they have R/L to contend with, same as the rest of us. ;)

As I re-read DATA's question, I see that the other half of the answer that I might have supplied earlier, had I been awake is, www.free-dc.org (http://www.free-dc.org) . All team standings and current participation are listed there.

jpb1
05-15-2002, 07:21 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the hearty welcome, and a special thanks to Dyyryath for the new avatar. :cool:

IronBits
05-15-2002, 08:59 PM
/me looks at all the new fancy Avatars Dyyryath just made up last night :D
Nice work there bud! :thumbs:

alpha
05-16-2002, 02:53 AM
Woa, I've been so caught up in work these past couple of days I didn't notice the new avatar. :eek: Great job, thanks Dyyryath! :notworthy :thumbs:

:cheers:

Matt

Daza
05-16-2002, 06:56 AM
/bows down before the greatness of dyy

plz plz plz can i have a aviator plzplzplz

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

xj10bt
05-16-2002, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Daza
Ameila Earhart? Charles Lindbergh?

mr_mann
05-16-2002, 11:15 AM
lol :D weirdo i think hes made more than 50 of these things his hands must be tired... :D make Daza one and give him a break

Dyyryath
05-16-2002, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Daza
/bows down before the greatness of dyy

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Hmmm...how odd. I created an avatar for you some time ago. I must have missed it when I uploaded the last batch. Sorry about that, Daza. You're set now.

Dyyryath
05-16-2002, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by xj10bt
Ameila Earhart? Charles Lindbergh?

Hey big guy, would you like one, too? I've got one here for you, but I don't want to upload it without your permission...

xj10bt
05-16-2002, 01:47 PM
Hey big guy, would you like one, too? I've got one here for you, but I don't want to upload it without your permission... Sure, and thank you.

mr_mann
05-16-2002, 02:07 PM
dyy[tab] ur such a caring person... ;)

Terminator
05-16-2002, 02:44 PM
Cool, Thanks very much that looks great ! :notworthy

ColinT
05-16-2002, 06:58 PM
Dyy[Tab] has style. That's why we keep him here.

DATA
05-16-2002, 07:35 PM
new avatar is real :cool: going to look good when i visit other sites - thanks Dyyryath have a cpl on me :cheers:

Daza
05-17-2002, 12:01 AM
Thanks Dyy.

your the greatest