PDA

View Full Version : Pushing my way through!

CaptainMooseInc
12-04-2004, 06:25 AM
Move outta my way people! King KeyCounter coming through! :-p

I'm now in 14th place mk! Only 900,000 more keystrokes until 13th place.

I've put out 465,000 keystrokes in just 1 week. That means before X-mas I could be 13th!!!

My goal is to be in the Top 10 by Dec. 31st.

That'll leave only a difference of 200,000 keystrokes until I pass you mk!

And I'm outpacing your sister by 400,000 keystrokes per week!

You'd better tell her to get AIMing or else I'll start :stomp: !!!

You'll see a HUGE slump of keystrokes from me 1st Qtr of '05, but after that I'll be back on track and playing my Text Based RPG game again...

I will take 1st place....

:p

-Moose

the-mk
12-04-2004, 02:30 PM
Now, had a few days no internet connection... means that my sister wasn't able to chat, but she has a lot of chat to do now :D

Hmm, can't hold you in the stats :cry: have not enough to program :(

Just :stomp: us!

:cheers:

wirthi
12-04-2004, 03:31 PM
What you say? All my rank positions are belong to you?

Ha Ha Ha Ha

CaptainMooseInc
12-16-2004, 05:39 AM
Alright, I'm gonna need a footrub right around Christmas time.

Less than 300,000 until 13th place.
Less than 500,000 until 12th place.
Less than 700,000 until 11th place.
Less than 900,000 until 10th place.
Only 1,200,000 until the-mk (9th place).

As long as I play my game 1hr a day I keep up with you MK.
For every hour over that my production as another mulitplier (2X, 3X, etc).

I'm outpacing you 100,000 keystrokes per day. I'm not in school anymore and I'm not really working until January.....that leaves me to key on my game a LOT!

I think I could own you by Dec. 31st no problem!

I'll still need a footrub for all that stompage beforehand. :stomp:

I'm glad I got addicted to this!

Guess what? Another 1,000 keystrokes for this thread!

Your sister is MINE within 3 yrs!

-Jeff

:D

wirthi
01-04-2005, 06:39 PM
Sister, how I HATE sisters. The-MK's is holding #1 position and my own one (micca) is chasing me and going to overtake me within, well, two years :)

And CaptainMooseInc of course, you'll overtake me in three or four months. Bad thing, bad thing (for me, not for you)

Guess I have to start to write a book to stop you all from pushing me away from #3. Let's see, perhaps I can reach #2 before you crush me.

What will my book be about? I got no idea ...

CaptainMooseInc
01-04-2005, 10:36 PM
Well wirthi, you get a few months of a break from me. I'm working extremely heavily during the first quarter and the only real typing I'll get to do on my computer is making schedules for all of my employees. The good thing is that it takes about 10,000 keystrokes, but it's only once a week. I got this new Logitech Wireless MX Duo just so I could sit back and type and relax as I watch everyone fly behind me. Hopefully by year's end I can pass everyone but the #1 spot. :)

I might even get that too.

:D

-Jeff

Oh yeah, I'm working on OWNING Project Dolphin too :p

the-mk
01-05-2005, 08:18 AM
We all hate our sisters... don't we? :D

You have my sympathy, wirthi!

Ohoh... How long will it take until the Captain overtakes me? My stats say 17 days :rolleyes: so soon... no :cry:

Hopefully I'll get something to program or some websites to edit after my holidays.

I need to do more! I'm threatened in TKC, it will only be a matter of time until I lose my #2 in BMT to my or wirthi's sister...

BTW: where are all that BMT mousetracker members of Free-DC? So many members and only the Austrians and DP submit something. Common! Bring some competition in tha house! It's so sad that only one quarter are submitting something :(

Wirthi: to increase your keycount you could write long hatemails to the persons who threat you :D :rotfl: it would be easier to get the #2 spot!

wirthi
01-05-2005, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by the-mk
Wirthi: to increase your keycount you could write long hatemails to the persons who threat you :D :rotfl: it would be easier to get the #2 spot!
Good idea! Could you give me the address of your sister? And CaptainMooseInc, I'll need yours either :)

Nah, I have to find something more useful that generates a lot of keystrokes.

CaptainMooseInc
01-05-2005, 10:31 PM
Hey, just program a program to write a book for you and use the functions in windows to log keystrokes. You can make it just random garble and call it a book written in some language from Star Trek.

-Jeff

the-mk
01-06-2005, 03:06 AM
:rotfl:

wirthi
01-06-2005, 05:37 AM
What P'tach is making fun of Star Trek languages? I'll crush him. Qua'pla!

No, serious, that could actually work. Guess that's how they did the other books on the klingon language :)

CaptainMooseInc
01-13-2005, 08:54 PM
I'm in 10th now MK!!!

Guess who's in 9th place?....YOU ARE!!!

Only 400K more keystrokes to go!

Also, I'm in 2nd in Project Dolphin and I'm coming up quick on Darkness Production's heels. :)

-Jeff

the-mk
01-14-2005, 12:41 AM
Oh my god! :scared:

But now I have a cool :rock: smiley :D

CaptainMooseInc
01-25-2005, 02:30 PM
I'm coming right up on your coat tails MK!!!

-Jeff

the-mk
01-26-2005, 12:22 AM
Oh my god! :scared:

He's only some keystrokes behind me! Flush all clients to delay overtake for some minutes :D

Congratulations Captain! :cheers:

CaptainMooseInc
01-26-2005, 01:19 AM
At 1:21AM in Indiana, I submitted enough keystrokes to pass The-MK for 9th place.

I RULE!

Oh yeah, on top of my text-based game MK, I also have an hour long Online Chat for my Online English class every Wednesday morning and 12AM.

It's another 10K keystrokes/wk. :)

-Jeff

black_civic55
01-26-2005, 01:19 AM
i just got on board for this too since it doesnt get in the way of any other projects.

CaptainMooseInc
01-26-2005, 01:26 AM
put on Project Dolphin too! We only have 4 members over there...

Oh yeah! I took first place in Project Dolphin for our team!

-Jeff

black_civic55
01-26-2005, 02:07 AM
alright i should be on both now. :thumbs:

my god, project dolphin we're in something like 1786 place. why isn't everyone here on this project. Not like it gets in the way with other ones. just sits there and mind its own business.