PDA

View Full Version : A boring forum?

Mobocastor
05-14-2002, 02:41 PM
Before you peoples take this the wrong way it's not the way it sounds. In all the DC projects I have participated in this one by far has been the smoothest and best running operations I have seen yet. Other than my very few complaints about crashes on my Win2k Pro machines that I have yet to nail down, there's just not much to talk about or complain about on this forum. The project just runs to good. Also I have never seen a project offer so many platform options to participate in DF. Now of course DF wants all the participants it can muster to participate in it's project which is why they offer so much platform support. However at least DF allows almost everyone to participate in the project regardless of what platform they run which a lot of other DC projects could care less about. Cheers to DF for a lot of work and the opportunity for so many people to participate regardless of which OS they run. Let's hope our efforts make some progress in the science of proteing folding. By all means just about anyone has the ability to participate if they wish. Later.:cheers:

Brian the Fist
05-14-2002, 10:53 PM
Still working on the Commodore 64 port and almost have the Apple II working... :spank:

Jodie
05-15-2002, 12:26 AM
ROFL!

When do I get my Vaxxen 11/782 running DF? :bang: :swear: :bang:

:crazy: :haddock:

Scotttheking
05-15-2002, 12:51 AM
MacOS9? :)

Jodie
05-15-2002, 12:58 AM
Naw, my 11/782 is better. Wasn't it Jobs who said "Never trust a computer you can't toss out the window?" It'd take a Pretty Big Window - so don'tcha be messin' with my Vaxxen.

If I tipped over my '782 onto your Mac - which do you think would run faster then, huh, Mister Flavored Computer? :p

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

pointwood
05-15-2002, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by Scotttheking
MacOS9? :) Don't you listen?

As Steve Jobs said just recently: MacOS9 is *dead* ;) :p

If you're still running MacOS9 - it's about time you upgrade you Mac and your OS ;) :p

ColinT
05-15-2002, 12:59 PM
Still working on the Commodore 64 port and almost have the Apple II working

Amiga Rulez!!!!!

PPC OS4 or the X86 Amiga One - OR the X86 AmigaXL

Amiga is back in a big way.

Dyyryath
05-15-2002, 01:46 PM
Actually, I *would* really like to see a port for Linux on Sparc. I've got a bunch of systems I could add if I had one...

Jodie
05-15-2002, 01:49 PM
My Vaxxen would crush you all!!!!
(if I could lift it)

All your base are belong to my Vaxxen! BWAHAHAHAHAH!:crazy:

Amiga... :rolleyes: You Mac-types should love the Amiga. It's an even easier target to make fun of... Should take some of the heat off the Crapintosh... :|party|:

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

KWSN_Millennium2001Guy
05-15-2002, 02:39 PM
I am hooking up the 300 bps modem on my Timex Sinclair so that I can attach to a bbs and download a version. I bet it could crank out 10, maybe even 15 structures a day!

http://www.digitalcentury.com/encyclo/update/timexsin.html

Now I hope I don't bump the 16K memory module and lose all of my programs again.

Will the DF client run with 32k of RAM?

:confused: :haddock:

Paratima
05-15-2002, 05:31 PM
Ultra-neat link on the Timex Sinclair... Thanks! :thumbs:

ulv
05-15-2002, 06:21 PM
Think I have to fire up my ultraportable Osborne 1 w/64K memory and CP/M (and it works too)