PDA

View Full Version : Proposal of a new ranking

Satai
05-16-2002, 10:25 AM
I think it would be fun if there was a ranking of users and teams based on the rate of structure generation, and not very difficult to implement. That would show individual effort, rather than registration age, which would be a motivation for the ones who've just arrived.... btw, the guys responsible for the project do read this forum, right :) ?

Satai

MAD-ness
05-16-2002, 08:08 PM
This is something that can be done by the community, such as by one of the people running stats for the project.

I suggest that you recommend this to Dyy'ryath of Free-DC, Statsman, or one of the others.

If I understand you correctly, you are wanting a stats page that ranks the project participants (users) according to who has produced the most daily, rather than just who has produced the most since joining the project.

If someone already runs stats it shouldn't be that hard to sort them for daily production and output them using the same template they use for other stats pages.

I am not an expert though.

Jodie
05-16-2002, 10:20 PM
You can already do that with statsman by click on the top of the "Day Total" (light blue aka cyan colored) bar - or the week total or the rank or the specific update total or the % of submitted or the RMSD in Angstroms. . .