PDA

View Full Version : Stats trouble

Thor
02-17-2005, 04:09 AM
Maybe someone knows the answer to my problems postet here (http://stephenbrooks.org/eve/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=724606111&f=144606111&m=2051027341&r=5191066941#5191066941) at the offical DPAD forum...

It is getting a littlebit frustrating...

Thor :confused:

Edit: can someone help me please to get this signature thing working?

Bok
02-17-2005, 07:01 AM
Thor,

at the moment the signatures is a manual thing I have to set up (will be user controlled at some point soon....).

I've added you to the database with a few projects I seen you run. Let me know which other projects you would like adding.

The link you put in is an actual webpage, try it again now :)

To get the signature you have to use

{IMG}http://stats.free-dc.org/tag.php?name=Thor{/IMG}

replace the curly brackets {} with square ones []

Anything else, PM me..

Bok

Thor
02-17-2005, 07:26 AM
That's great Bok!

Thanks a lot! the only other projects I have run are Chessbrain and DF but DF is probably not worthwhile anymore to add to a sig...

Thor

Bok
02-17-2005, 07:51 AM
Yeah,

I haven't actually my old DF stats in the new DB format anyway. Added Chessbrain.

I can customize the bg color and text color if you wish too. Just let me know the HTML Hex or RGB colors you'd like :)

Again all of this will be available to change via a login page / form at some point.

Bok

Thor
02-21-2005, 04:43 AM
I continue to have stats trouble with DPAD

Everytime I upload a certain amount of work, I will never have the same amount added to my account.

I now checked 6 times, 5 times i got less, on time a little more added.

By less a I mean as much a 1000Mpts less, which is quite a lot for me as single cpu guy...

What I would like to ask, if someone who is not doing DPAD at the moment could add a single machine to it and check with help of Muon Cockpit (can be found on the projects page) what he uploads (manually) and what is added to his account...

That would be great since I don't get any response on the "offical " forum...

Thanks alot in advance!

@ Bok

Thank you very much! It is always impressive what you do with the stats and all those extra cool things! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Thor