PDA

View Full Version : G@H combining with F@H2 in the new F@H3

FoBoT
05-21-2002, 11:38 AM
you guys seen this yet?

here (http://arstechnica.infopop.net/OpenTopic/page?a=tpc&s=50009562&f=122097561&m=2190958364) is the thread on Ars, i don't want to copy/paste the whole body

essentially , it sounds like the old G@H 0.99 will remain in place until interest drops to a low enough level that they can retire it without getting yelled at, so it seems to me that it would be a good time to pick a platuea/goal to finish up G@H 0.99 at and quit doing it

since new G@H work under the F@H3 engine/client will have combinded stats with F@H2 , that looks like the new "stanford" battle ground

what do you all think?

how about you DATA ? are you going to continue with G@H Classic (old 0.99 client's new name) ?

Paratima
05-21-2002, 12:56 PM
Curiouser and curiouser. What will the Stanfordites come up with next? And, based on their general ineptitude and lack of responsiveness in the past, do I care? Hmmmmm. Not sure. Not sure at all. Food for thought. Thanks, FoBoT.

Smiling Carnivore
05-21-2002, 01:14 PM
I wonder if they will put the nonet support from G@H into the F@H3/G@H2 client. I never really crunched F@H2 due to not being able to nonet. I am on dialup and sometimes go a long time without uploading. That didn't really fly for F@H2 and if it is the case for the new client, I believe I may have to find a new project.