PDA

View Full Version : Eon stats not updating

Bok
02-18-2005, 04:30 PM
Looks like the file which I pull the data from has changed format, so my regexp is now wrong.

I'm leaving for a flight from Brazil home to the US in about 5 mins so I can't fix this until tomorrow afternoon when I get home..

Sorry all

Bok

graeme
02-18-2005, 05:00 PM
Sorry Bok. This may have been my fault. I was cleaning up the php files, and I may have removed some ^M characters from the stats. I'm not exactly sure what broke it, so I'm wasn't sure how to change it back once I saw your stats were not updating.

I was able to get my opteron cluster, muskoka, to run eon when it is not running other jobs. You should see some real competition from the UT Austin team once the stats are back.

Bok
02-19-2005, 04:13 PM
Ok,

fixed..

Not elegant, but I just added a

$data =~ s/<\/td>/<\/td>^M/gi;

to put the ^M back in for now.

I'm knackered now though..

I don't recommend anyone ever doing a 2 day trip to Brazil :p

Bok

p.s. Graeme, I'll be watching for UT Austin... which OS/distro is the cluster running ?

IronBits
02-19-2005, 04:49 PM
Don't change the stats output whatever you do...
^Ms are evil DOS characters :)

graeme
02-19-2005, 05:14 PM
Great, thanks Bok, good to see the stats back, and sorry again for messing them up. The opteron cluster has a linuxrocks distribution. It's based on x86-64 redhat, but it has some nice additional features to integrate the cluster, rebuild nodes, and keep track of how it's running.