PDA

View Full Version : Sobistrator Question

Stromkarl
02-18-2005, 06:22 PM
What is supposed to appear in Sobistrator's "All Factors" portion of the window? I would expect every factor in fact.txt, even if not submitted, but there is nothing there at all. :confused:

The "New Factor" portion of the window is working correctly. As I submit the new factors, they disappear from this window. :D

Is there a switch for the command line for sobistrator that will make the "All Factors" window become active?

Stromkarl

Nuri
02-18-2005, 07:28 PM
You have to click on the client name (whatever you named it) under machines window at the top to see all factors for that machine.

The logic is:

- new factors window shows all new factors from all amchines (in case you connected more than oneto sobistrator)

- all factors normally shows the all factors found wit the machine you highlight at the upper window. if you highlight none, then you'll see no factors. that's normal.

happy sieving.

Stromkarl
02-20-2005, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Nuri
You have to click on the client name (whatever you named it) under machines window at the top to see all factors for that machine.

The logic is:

- new factors window shows all new factors from all amchines (in case you connected more than oneto sobistrator)

- all factors normally shows the all factors found wit the machine you highlight at the upper window. if you highlight none, then you'll see no factors. that's normal.

happy sieving.

Thanks, Nuri.
I know I must have read about high-lighting the machine somewhere!

Stromkarl