PDA

View Full Version : problems....

CaptainMooseInc
03-02-2005, 10:31 PM
I've uninstalled DIMES, reinstalled, created a new Username and e-mail address (used old username, put a new e-mail address in).

It won't let me login and when I request my info it says either No username found or Invalid Login ID or something like that.

I'm getting a bit pissy cause I've got some ASes and and a bunch of those other things from running this prior. :)

Help!
-Jeff

black_civic55
03-02-2005, 10:36 PM
u might have typed in ur email wrong. I did that... felt kinda dumb when i complained to them.

CaptainMooseInc
03-02-2005, 11:01 PM
nope...I'm thinking maybe the servers haven't updated my info/received any results from me yet on the reinstall sooooo I might not be in the system yet?

-Jeff

black_civic55
03-02-2005, 11:10 PM
possbile

I know i tryed uninstalling in on one of my comps and changing the username but the new username never came and the stats just continued to add to the old one.

Can i ask why you uninstalled it anyway? were you just trying to change the email address?

birdman2584
03-02-2005, 11:36 PM
i had the same problem. I had to email the guy at the bottom of that login page. He added me manually, then i sent to get my lost password and now i can login fine. It took him about a day to respond. Heres his email address:

ohad@eng.tau.ac.il