PDA

View Full Version : Alone in the world? Than join team Lone Star

Professor MewSkitty
03-08-2005, 12:57 PM
I think all of us that fend for ourselves in the world should band together. That's why I started team Lone Star on March 8th at around 11:45 am. You don't have to join if you think you'll do better all alone, but if you join our combined power could become the top team around. We could make a snack out of team Prime Rib (I seen that name on the main site, though it would make a good pun) and we could find the next prime number thingymajig. Pardon my use of words, my schizophrenia makes all the words in my head jumble together and confuse what i'm trying to say.

PY 222
03-08-2005, 01:14 PM
Isn't "Team Lone Star" an oxymoron?

But then again "Team Prime Rib" isn't all that far off. :jester:

/me takes a jab at our long time adversary. :Pokes:

Professor MewSkitty
03-09-2005, 11:21 AM
I'm not realy that good at coming up with new good names on my own because of my schizophrenia jumbeling up all my thoughts. I got the name from one of my favorite Country bands. They call themselves "Lone Star" meaning from the lone star state of Texas. Yes, I'm a country boy, but that doesn't mean I'm not the smartest person withen a 50 mile radius of my house. Oh, don't mind my spelling, I never was good at it, I'm much better with numbers. I've had an above college math level since 6th grade.

Professor MewSkitty
03-15-2005, 09:15 PM
I was going to edit this into my last post, but there's a time limit for editing posts...

Well, I was thinking that since Lone Star is a country band (my second favorite one) then maybe my team can be for country fans too. Well, I had me say, I'm off now.

Professor MewSkitty
03-24-2005, 01:33 AM
About how long does it take for people to join a new team? I'm the only one on my team, and it's in 284th place in overall production and it went down from normal because I had computer problems :trash: and had to close SB most of the day. Well, if no one is going to join my team, than I guess I'm the Lone Member team :crazy:

black_civic55
03-24-2005, 10:50 AM
try another approach, other forums maybe

vjs
03-24-2005, 12:48 PM
Especially try non-dc forums...

Leviathann
03-24-2005, 01:29 PM
Greatest scheme ever.

Go onto a team's forum and advertise your own team. Brilliant.

Bok
03-24-2005, 01:44 PM
Actually this is the official SoB forum Leviathann..... we just host it.

Bok

Leviathann
03-24-2005, 01:56 PM
oops, crap.:blush:

em99010pepe
03-24-2005, 02:08 PM
Why don't you join the best team.....I mean.....Free-DC?:rotfl:

Carlos

vjs
03-24-2005, 03:57 PM
Greatest scheme ever.

Go onto a team's forum and advertise your own team. Brilliant.

Errr??? Isn't this what's done normally? :bang:

If you want to start a team go out and find people who have a common interest and are not participating in Sob or other DC projects currently.

"black_civic55" you probably have some strong political and human rights associations??? :jester: Or is it auto racing... Try those forums you would be supprised.

Get them to sign up using secret or garbage, no account to setup etc and if they don't process quickly there is no harm done. Later recruit them for your team with stats etc...

black_civic55
03-24-2005, 05:00 PM
haha racing :beep:

Professor MewSkitty
03-26-2005, 04:38 PM
Wow, I go away to a mental hospital for the weekend and my thread is full of new posts. When I was at home, no one was posting in my thread. Maybe I should go insane more often. :crazy:

I see I'm still the only member of team Lone Star, yet there are people posting in my thread. *takes out shot gun* :swear: "Now y'all better be a joinin' my team or you ain't gonna like what's in store for ya. Y'all got that?" *fires into the air* :notworthy

CaptainMooseInc
03-26-2005, 05:32 PM
*walks over to MewSkitty*

Hey you....

*jams a USB cable into his chest*

Give it a minute....

*hits the enter key on his computer*

Just another minute....

*DING*

You've been assimilated. You will now join Team Free-DC.

Resistance is futile.

-Jeff

:D

Professor MewSkitty
03-26-2005, 08:37 PM
I will not join a different team. I'm a leader, not a follower. I go through life making my own path, and I will make a great team on my own ground. Come on, just look at the team stats so far with me as it's only member: http://www.seventeenorbust.com/stats/teams/team.mhtml?teamID=435 and I have a computer from the early 1990s. It only has windows 98. I think the team is doing great for only one member. :cheers: :|party|: