PDA

View Full Version : Hey em99010pepe

n7vxj
03-22-2005, 10:06 PM
Hey Carlos!! I forgot to :beep: :neener: at you when I passed ya in RC5. :cheers:

Dan

em99010pepe
03-23-2005, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by n7vxj
Hey Carlos!! I forgot to :beep: :neener: at you when I passed ya in RC5. :cheers:

Dan

Dan,

Catch me if you can on D2OL/TSC/OGR/United Devices/eOn/PSP/Riesel/DIMES/DHEP/ZetaGrid/Key Counter/DPAD/Predictor/Ubero/ChessBrain, etc.

After we can talk.

:neener::neener::neener::neener::neener::neener:

Carlos

n7vxj
03-23-2005, 09:36 AM
:rotfl: Carlos, between FaD, and RC5, with only 4 crunchers, I figure I'm doing pretty good!!Once I make it to the top 10 on the RC5 Team, I might switch a machine to DOL, but I will always continue to crunch FaD because, I feel it is contributing to very imprtant medical research. :cheers:

Dan

em99010pepe
03-23-2005, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by n7vxj
:rotfl: Carlos, between FaD, and RC5, with only 4 crunchers, I figure I'm doing pretty good!!Once I make it to the top 10 on the RC5 Team, I might switch a machine to DOL, but I will always continue to crunch FaD because, I feel it is contributing to very imprtant medical research. :cheers:

Dan

I started my DC adventure with United Devices. With only one computer I crunched more than 130 days but the points don't go with you when you change teams.:bang:

I'm running UD but I don't see much of enthusiasm. One or more two days and I willbe switching to another project, probably OGR.

My positon is that I don't believe that I am contributing to very important medical research when I use FAD or D2OL. I only run DC projects for fun and competition. The rest is BS.

Well, you are Free to use your crunching power in whatever project you like.

Carlos