PDA

View Full Version : Playstation Portable for sale

jasong
04-17-2005, 04:37 PM
Please go here. (http://www.free-dc.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8979)

There's a link there to come back to this topic. Sorry for the runaround.

jasong
08-10-2005, 06:12 PM
*BUMP* because I'm still a stupid idiot. Here's the relevant info. Questions welcome.

Other than the fact I've watched Spiderman 2, played some of the game and smudged up the screen(I can clean it), it is an absolutely perfect piece of machinery with no bad pixels that I can detect. Everything has been opened and I stepped on the styrofoam it came in going to the bathroom late at night(It's in many, many pieces so it's useless).

Here's what I'm asking. Pay attention, it's a little complicated:

Write down the value $250. If you have anything of value, preferably starting with a 64-bit AMD processor, figure what it's value would've been 1-2 years ago. If it was bought within the last year(anytime after august 1st, 2004), go ahead and add 25% tp the value.

Basically, I'm looking for a trustworthy individual, per the rules above(or an approximation with good intentions) to definitely send me at least one processor, plus other useful stuff like an old hard drive. I'd like the total value, after the "good intentions" to be between $225 and $250. If the total value is below $225, please make up for it with a money order. If the total value ends up being more than $250, I'm going to tell you that I wouldn't mind losing a little cash to make things even, although I'm strapped for about 3-4 weeks until I receive my $30-$40 online dvd recordable purchase refund. I'm willing to make deals, but, unfortunately(because I don't have a lot of money) I haven't been able to form much of a relationship online. It's not bad credit, it's no credit, if you get my meaning.

Other than the fact I want to use a Free-DC moderator(don't know which one) as a go-between, that's about it.

Some of you may think I'm nuts, but as an Arkansan, I've learned that sometimes it's worthwhile to just throw yourself out there.