PDA

View Full Version : 1996 Ford Mustang Gt 17" Oem Rims ++

Twiztid Truckie
04-28-2005, 07:42 PM
Hey, Just upgraded my mustang to a set of 4 Billett rims. So I got a set of 4 factory Aluminum Alloy (1996 GT Rims **17"x8") for sale. Need to get about $300.00 for the set with Bolt In Chrome Valve Stems and 4 original center caps.

I will ship em but would prefer a local pickup!

$300.00 OBO!!!

Pictures available also. Just PM me! They fit any Mustang from about 1994 to 2004 and some mustangs from the 80's with proper backing spacers.

Thanks!

Brian:)

Twiztid Truckie
04-28-2005, 08:27 PM
Heres the center caps. I had em painted to match my cars color too. Can be removed with paint thinner, or repaint em to match your car :)

black_civic55
04-28-2005, 08:42 PM
i aint got a mustang......yet, but if those were some cobra R rims i wouldve bought them anyway.

Twiztid Truckie
04-28-2005, 08:46 PM
I know what ya mean BC. I wanted a set of Cobra-R rims for it, but decided to trade my blown engine for a set of billett shiners :) Now what i need is a new engine and Ill have my project back on the road after 5 long years of restoration and upgrading :)

Twiztid Truckie
04-28-2005, 08:50 PM
I may also have a set of used (about 250Miles on em) 4x Toyo FZ4 245-35-17 Tires to sell off too. If anyones interested, Ill make a deal for the bundle. Offers welcome too, they just need to go, as I got limited space here in the shed since the sis-inlaw moved in with her kid for a while.

black_civic55
04-28-2005, 09:08 PM
lets see a pic of the car

when i get enough money my project is gonna be a 88-92 Mustang 5.0
Those things are beasts.

Twiztid Truckie
04-28-2005, 09:14 PM
ill take a pic later on at work where its at. Currently its a work in progress. I bought it in 2000, and it was a salvage car. Engine was blown, and the interior was a mess. I currently have it torn apart at work, trying to get it in shape, and modified to my liking. :)Its gonna be Orange with Black dual stripes down the center of the hood when its all finished. Im second guessing my choice in rims now too. Wish i would have gotten a black powder coated set. Bah1...anyway, picture coming soon. Have to go to work to take one of it :)

Twiztid Truckie
04-28-2005, 09:22 PM
hers some images of when i got the car. A total mess :( But worth the $4200, and extra $5000 to pull the frame, and rebuild the entire front end. only difference is I didnt find another GT hood. Instead I got a fiberglass hood from a local dealership here.

Brian

JTrinkle
04-29-2005, 09:00 AM
Brian.
IMO You'd have a much better chance selling these rims on the Corral (http://www.corral.com) in the classifieds section

How about some pics of the bullets?
and if your gonna get a new engine, why not the Cobra 4v engine? :D

-JT
'95 Cobra

Twiztid Truckie
04-29-2005, 09:13 AM
Ill have pics of the rims when I get em to my house. At the moment, I still need to take the engine over to the guys house, so I wont have em till i do that. As for a new engine, i think i may just stick with the original one (4.6L). as I am not looking for outrageous performance, but just a good driver for the weekends. all i am really worried about is its looks. Im not a real speed freak :)

Though, If I had the extra $$$, I wouldnt mind having a nicer engine:)

Twiztid Truckie
04-29-2005, 09:23 AM
Heres a stock image of what im getting to replace these rims.

Twiztid Truckie
04-29-2005, 09:56 AM
Sorry guys. Their gone! Just sold em off to a guy with a Ford Ranger about 5 minutes ago:) Should look cool on that thing. Man, our local bargain counter works great. i posted em to the paper yesterday, and they were sold already :)

Now for a new engine block. I think i wanna build this up myself now. Got plenty of time and a large enough shop to do it in.

Ill keep ya all updated on my progress.