PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations!

Dyyryath
05-28-2002, 12:53 PM
Our output is going back up, but we need more!

With Data bringing his considerable resources back to Distributed Folding, we're looking much better than we were just a few days ago. It's not over though. Overclockers Network, Bioinoformatics Consulting Group, and KWSN are all remaining well within striking distance of our daily output.

We need to continue to bring our production up. Some of us are of doing other projects at the moment, which is certainly OK (to each his own), but if you've just slacked off out of laziness, GET BACK TO IT, SLACKARD! :D :D

I'm going to be adding to my own production this week. I'm also going to hound a few friends about getting with the program. Let's see if we can't widen the gap with the other teams a bit more, shall we?

FoBoT
05-28-2002, 01:34 PM
i am waiting for the new protein, then i will bring back nearly ALL boxen, i'll be leaving one PC to each project i do, but the balance will be DF with the new protein

Dyyryath
05-28-2002, 01:38 PM
Outstanding! :thumbs: :thumbs:

While I'm harboring a little trepidation about the upcoming changeover (I haven't had one go smoothly yet), I'm fully intending to stay DF, even if it means manually reinstalling each of my clients for the update.

DATA
05-28-2002, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Dyyryath
Outstanding! :thumbs: :thumbs:

While I'm harboring a little trepidation about the upcoming changeover (I haven't had one go smoothly yet), I'm fully intending to stay DF, even if it means manually reinstalling each of my clients for the update.

as said earlier in another thread my bandwidth stinks - so i intend to carry out a manual update - only take about 4 hrs :eek: but the outcome will make it all worth while :cool:

BTW my resources are meagre in comaprison to some :rolleyes: - just trying to do my bit for the team :D - crunch on ppl :D