PDA

View Full Version : Computers - $250

Dyyryath
05-19-2005, 12:48 PM
I've decided to get rid of several of the systems I use here at the house for LAN parties. If anyone is interested, I'll let them go for $250 (plus shipping):

Athlon XP2600+
512mb DDR SDRAM
Asus A7N8X *or* DFI LanParty 2 Motherboard (both are NForce 2 Ultra)
nVidia GeForce 3 Video Card
Sound Blaster Audigy Sound Card
80gb Hard Drive
52x32x52 Sony CD-RW
Clean Mid Tower Case
Antec 300w Power Supply
3.5" Floppy

I've also got one with a XP2400 and a regular 52x CDROM instead of a burner that I'll sell for $200 (plus shipping).

They're good stable boxes that we game on every night without any trouble. I've just decided I'll probably replace them with Athlon64's, so I'm getting rid of these.

I've already got a couple of people locally that one one, but I've got a couple of them that aren't spoken for yet. If anyone here is interested, let me know.

IronBits
05-19-2005, 01:44 PM
I have someone that may be interested in ONE of the A7N8X rigs.
Let you know before by COB.

That would be a No go per his wife. :(

CaptainMooseInc
05-19-2005, 05:40 PM
i've got a roommate who was just looking into building a system. he wants to reserve one of those XP2600s you have.

He doesn't have ALL the funds but he'll 99.9% chance have them all by Saturday morning. He runs Hot Dog Carts at night and makes around $100 a night or so. Weekends he can do about $150. That's his profit that he gets paid.

So send me a PM with a total price (including shipping) and I'll let him know and get you via PayPal or a money order or something.

-Jeff