PDA

View Full Version : Greets from someone showing up again.

jasong
06-23-2005, 07:34 PM
In about 16.5 hours(maybe sooner with 1-5 units in the interim) I'll be crunching Eon units full steam on my 1.75GHz Sempron. That's when my SOB sieving is set to finish. Right now the sieving client is treating Eon like a Nancy-boy, which is fine since I want to complete the SOB sieving ASAP(I'm sick of it, I never should've asked for a trillion sized chunk).

So, greet me or don't, I have no idea how long I'll be around.

And please post any knowledge about tweaking in the optimization thread, it looks SO neglected. Surely someone has some good advice? :Pokes:

PY 222
06-23-2005, 08:16 PM
Welcome to eOn jasong.

I personally have just started crunching this project for a few days. So I don't have any tips to share.

Lets hope someone more experience with this project will shed some optimization light for us. :thumbs:

Bok
06-23-2005, 08:21 PM
linux....that's about it :)

Oh and decent bandwidth....

Bok ;)

graeme
06-24-2005, 12:24 AM
Greetings Y'all. The output from PY 222 is damn impressive. That's quite a bunch of computers you have running there. Thanks for your help -- we appreciate it.

PY 222
06-24-2005, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by graeme
Greetings Y'all. The output from PY 222 is damn impressive. That's quite a bunch of computers you have running there. Thanks for your help -- we appreciate it.

Thanks mate.

Glad to be able to help you guys out. :thumbs:

Just make sure that the server don't go down this weekend. :jester: