PDA

View Full Version : Router having problems so

Fozzie
08-31-2005, 04:30 PM
I've turned dimes off.

Runnig DPAD offline instead.

Have ordered a new router and will be back once that has been configured.

PY 222
08-31-2005, 04:35 PM
Hang in there mate.

:thumbs:

Shish
08-31-2005, 08:22 PM
Hmmm, must be catching.
My router decided to take a rest today (very hot here for the north of UK) untill I did a cold start then tonite we had the mother of all thunder storms and as a couple spikes went through even the surge suppressors and dinged the 2 APU`s, I decided due to the lightning firing off for about 20 miles around to shut down for an hour.
Most unusual for where I live as having been in radio I`m pretty well protected and normally nothing gets past my surge suppressors.
Certainly was a doozie of a storm for us tho`and doesn`t normally bother our power. Guess we`re spoilt in the UK in both weather and power having seen a whole chunk of the south US under water from that hurricane.
Actually, for the first time in around 4 years, we did have to use the candles t`other week for around a couple hours but that was just a local fault in a sub station but you should have heard the complaints cos people missed Coronation St.:shocked:

Bok
08-31-2005, 08:36 PM
Must have been due to Owen signing :) And Nobby returning!!

Bok :jester:

Shish
08-31-2005, 10:16 PM
Reckon Newcastle made their £16M fee for Owen back today as according to my nephew, it cost him £200 for his and the kids signed shirts so......
16,000 x 200 = ?
Well a lot of money that I could have spent better on you know what.

Bok
09-01-2005, 12:18 AM
I'll have 3 shirts on the way in November when the in-laws come over for a visit :)

20,000 for a reception is pretty good though.....

Bok :)

Shish
09-01-2005, 01:41 PM
:|ot|:
Well, that was reckoned to be a low estimate cos half the stadium was full and big crowds outside as well.
Add to that, a lot of businesses were reporting missing staff and some people I know actually paid flights to return home off holidays.......
Owen Mania?