Thread: Bok! Reboot The Ogr Proxy Server!!!!

Bok! Reboot The Ogr Proxy Server!!!!

It's down again!

Agent Smith was right!: "I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell! If there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it."

Bok! I see you posting so I know you're around!!!!!

Reboot the BLOODY SERVER!!!!!!

Agent Smith was right!: "I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell! If there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it."

Thanks

Sheesh! Take a chill pill He's not in the USA!!!

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Well, unless Boston is not classed as being in theUS Not leaving the country until sunday But I'm not home anyway

but yeah, I restarted it as soon as I seen your message, just didn't post about it....

Bok

Oh! heh, well, go make the guy an offer for all pairs of matched xeon d1 step procs he has, prolly get him down to $75 a pair for the whole batch he has left
    Can't be more an 10 miles from where you are

Apologies to Bok..did not intend to appear angry/insistent. I thought the smiley's would indicate i was not angry.

Much thanks again and again, no anger/meanness/hostility/ingratefulness/impatience or unappreciative intent was included in the forming of the original three posts.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Didn't take it as such

Bok

Free-DC's Prime Search

Stats offline

In the morning stats were down. Here was the problem:

:: 19-Jan-2005 01:04 CST (Wednesday) ::

Upgrade complete. 7 bells and all's well.

:: 18-Jan-2005 23:21 CST (Tuesday) ::

I'm going to upgrade postgresql on stats to 7.4.6 in a while. I'll be making
    a backup before I do so. I won't be taking stats offline while I'm making the
    backup, so if something goes wrong any changes made after the backup might be
    lost.

I expect stats to be down for about 30 minutes while I perform the actual
    upgrade.
    Source

Carlos