Started this a while ago as an offshoot of the development of the team dcr. Tidied it up a bit and added some features which I'll try to explain.. IT's very much like the users.php page just for teams rather than individuals

here

There is a dropdown to select which team you want so for instance for Free-DC it becomes

Free-DC stats

I'm displaying every project even if I don't have a team defined. If you hover or go to the link on the score is will show the name of the team I have. Sometimes there might not be a team=xxxx displayed but a number is there. This is due to the project having a null team, i.e. a team with a name of spaces. I could stop this but don't want to just yet...

The other thing I was trying to do with this is to allow people to let me know team names for various projects. It's a huge task for me to update my database with every team name for every project. So, I've written a short form which basically allows you to submit name updates. It actually generates the sql for me and saves it into a seperate DB (doesn't do the update itself right now - too dangerous ) I'll keep a watch on this table and do the updates. You have to be logged in to the forum, just like using statstool in order to do this as I log it by username.

These updates will then be applied and will be used on the DCR Teams page.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Other team members, I'd appreciate it if you could spread the word...

Bok