Thread: Xyyxf

Blog Entries

Exclamation Xyyxf

Factorizations of xy + yx for 1<y<x<151
    http://xyyxf.at.tut.by/

Thursday, September 25th, 2008. MSieve 1.38 was released. Square root became twice faster, a lot of other enhancements.
    Friday, June 6th, 2008. A new page, Primes and PRPs of the form xy + yx, appeared on our site. These tables were originally maintained by Paul Leyland, but became outdated with time, so there's a new version, somehow revised and supplemented with the latest results.

Thursday, May 29th, 2008. Our newcomer, Serge Batalov, raised the ECM record up to 56 digits, completing the factorization of 114103 + 103114. Congratulations Serge!

Saturday, May 17th, 2008. MSieve 1.36 was released. Just awesome.

Thursday, May 1st, 2008. The total number of the composites was reduced to 2200. We're getting quicker :-)
    wbr, Me. Dead J. Dona \

Possibly x^y + y^x?

Looks like an interesting project. (Makes me want to dig out my Number Theory notes Ah... if only operator algebras were so darned fascinating, I might be able to contribute more to these projects )

I tried contacting the project at xyyxf@mail.by about working on a number but I still haven't heard back. Maybe he only checks his e-mail once in a while?

Free-DC's Prime Search
    You can help by using ecmclient. If you want I can assist you on installing and running the client on windows environment.

Blog Entries
    I mailed to the author a link to this topic ))
    wbr, Me. Dead J. Dona \