Thread: Spooky, and another possible addition

Cool Spooky, and another possible addition

Hmmm. I was thinking yesterday about suggesting a 1K ranking (great for single host owners) and you've just done it. Also thought a # of projects rank would be cool, and sure enough, it's appeared! Are you reading my mind? (It's an easy read, not many pages, and in large print)

OK, my other thought was for a top 10 country rank (hence my earlier interest in making sure I was in the right country for each project!).

But a lot of people cheat and crunch for a non-native country You know who you are people

Cheers,

Al.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    LOL, yeah I was asked for those 1st two earlier this week and added them in.

And as for country, that's exactly why I haven't done it! Too easy to cheat it, I did once have most #1 teamranks, but you could always just create your own team and have that, just not a level playing field..

Oh, the # of projects hasn't updated for days. Don't know if this is intentional, but I have 91 projects with credit but only 88 shown in my total?

Al.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    hmm, you're right, cheers for pointing that out.

SQL failure on the insert I'd forgotten to correct this piece - done now - you have 91 showing, it'll roll into live once the cache expires...