Thread: I have set my goal and that is to try to catch Chinasaur!

I have set my goal and that is to try to catch Chinasaur!

I am currently #41 on the team and Chinasaur is currently #40. I know that he has more boxes working than I do, but trying to catch him will keep me busy.

Jammy
    A great many people think they are thinking when they are really rearranging their prejudices.
    --William James

Seventeen or Bust: Team Prime Rib

Go Go Jammy !!
    FreeDC Mercenary

LOL! I think you can do it!
    "So utterly at variance is destiny with all the little plans of men." - H.G. Wells

Question

OK Dy . . .there must be something askew here! Is Chinasaur even running DF any longer? Is "anybody" still running DF for that matter?

Jammy

Originally posted by Dyyryath
    LOL! I think you can do it!
    A great many people think they are thinking when they are really rearranging their prejudices.
    --William James

I believe the problem was on the official DF stats. It was borked and hence it looked like nobody was producing anything at all.

But rest assured, they are folding.

I have changed my goal and that is to reach 300,000 and then go for 400,000!

I find DF quite easy and fun! My next goals are to sweep past starkebn, Richard Clyne, and rus6 and then glide into 400,000. As I posted before, it really seems like there is not much activity below the top 15 members.

Correct me if I am wrong . . .Dy's stats pretty much give me the same stats as the official DF website, albeit a bit behind them at times.

I guess I need to refer to Dy's site to see the actual activity though. Since it is hot here in San Diego, I find myself having to turn off one and often two of my boxes after 3 pm in the afternoon and not restart them until after 11 pm (my home office's big window faces the street and even though it has grey tinted glass, the room still gets warm, and since my aprtment faces the street and the west I get all of the negative benefits of the setting sun, i.e HEAT!).

So . . .in about a month and a half I see myself up at #35.

Jammy

--William James

Re: I have changed my goal and that is to reach 300,000 and then go for 400,000!

Originally posted by Jammy
    I find DF quite easy and fun! My next goals are to sweep past starkebn, Richard Clyne, and rus6 and then glide into 400,000. As I posted before, it really seems like there is not much activity below the top 15 members.

Here is my butt Come and get it.

/me checks in rear view mirror, and sees Jammy approaching at a fair speed.

Time for me to pull a rabbit out the hat or stand aside.

Re: I have changed my goal and that is to reach 300,000 and then go for 400,000!

Originally posted by Jammy
    [B]I find DF quite easy and fun! My next goals are to sweep past starkebn, Richard Clyne, and rus6 and then glide into 400,000. As I posted before, it really seems like there is not much activity below the top 15 members.
    I'm just crunching ECC2, OGR and UD at the moment so you should go flying past...

I'm a new Team member and just pulled up to #42
    So the race is on! But I proberly won't be catching the guys ahead since I only have one box running.....
    But I'll try anyway

Greets

Thor (Germany)

Thumbs up

Nice meeting you Thor! I only run one box at night (high electricity here in California) but I run all three during the day. Kinda a lop-sided race, huh?

Jammy

Originally posted by Thor
    I'm a new Team member and just pulled up to #42
    So the race is on! But I proberly won't be catching the guys ahead since I only have one box running.....
    But I'll try anyway

Greets

Thor (Germany)
    --William James

Welcome aboard Thor. Good to see someone else from my part of the woods.

I am sure it will not be long before you are climbing up the rankings.

It is still a little distance between HHamburg and Scotland though
    Havn't been there but should be good for riding my motorcycle!

Maybe my brothers Athlon 800 is soon up again, and then I'll speed up a little more...
    And I still need to build a server for home use.....So everybody be carefull Thor is coming through *lol*

But my face goes like this:shocked: when I see other peoples' daily production!

But maybe I'll find some more boxes

And thanks for the welcome!

Greets Thor

Welcome

Hamburg to Scotland is a quick dip and stroll compared to where most other Free-DC'ers live.

Don't worry about production figures. All are welcome, and treated the same. Of course there is no harm in adding a few boxen here and there. Thats how most start off.

Sorry to disappoint you Jammy. I have on XP1800 running DF
    Agent Smith was right!: "I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell! If there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it."

??? I ain't diappointed none Chinasaur! More points for me, lol. I have both my XP 2600 and XP 1900 (which is OC'd) , plus my 1.33 T-Bird running df all day and only my XP 1900 (or often times my XP 2600) running df at night.

XP's rock!

Jammy

Originally posted by Chinasaur
    Sorry to disappoint you Jammy. I have on XP1800 running DF
    --William James

Ah, welcome to Free-DC, Thor!

We're always glad to see new members.
    "So utterly at variance is destiny with all the little plans of men." - H.G. Wells