Thread: Missing Badges

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    Should be fixed now?
    Bok - you are a man of your word. Thank you.
    I noticed a badge in your banner that looks like a summation sign in the area of the Yoyo badges.
    Is that a completed Yoyo project?
    "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer " [Douglas Adams (11 March 1952 – 11 May 2001)]

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    That was the Euler (6,2,5) one. Have a look at their homepage

They also had a very shortlived project called EvoRobots. Not many people got work on it and there was never any badges, but I ended up 3rd on that one

Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    That was the Euler (6,2,5) one. Have a look at their homepage

They also had a very shortlived project called EvoRobots. Not many people got work on it and there was never any badges, but I ended up 3rd on that one
    Yea, it's finished. Bummer. I'd have like to have had that badge. Oh, well. Can't have everything. But I can try.
    "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer " [Douglas Adams (11 March 1952 – 11 May 2001)]

Bok,
    I can't thank you enough for adding my Milky Way Badge. As a old (and retired) Marketing guy, I feel the displaying of BOINC Badges help promote the projects, and promote your website. I'll display them proudly. Thanks again, Rick