Thread: Project still alive?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It was a good run for us in 2014. I ended up in 4th place overall. Now we need to maintain our output to stay ahead of team Ukraine. The majority of my systems have moved to rc5 for 2015.
    I'm having fun!!! I'm just not sure if it's net fun or gross fun.

Need help. How to set up OGR to queue 1000 wus, keep sending as if finishes and keeps filling the queue to 1000.

If you are running more than one system I would recommend setting up a personal proxy(proxyper).

Quote Originally Posted by pinhodecarlos View Post
    Need help. How to set up OGR to queue 1000 wus, keep sending as if finishes and keeps filling the queue to 1000.
    You can do that by configuring the client to use dial-up detection only -connection setting. (configuration -> buffer -> keyserver/client -> dialup-link)
    Even if you use permanent connection, the client will behave just as you'd like: Keep the buffer topped at the max level.

As for multiple machines, setting up personal proxy was (for me personally) just an unnecessary extra work. A huge amount of work, lol.
    So I run my 30 or so machines without pproxy.

Would have been nice to have that 1000 buffer right now though... Soooo much wasted time with the keyserver down.

-S

Yea both of my pproxy's are empty. For now I have switched some of my systems over to gimps. I hope the key server is brought back up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by guru View Post
    Yea both of my pproxy's are empty. For now I have switched some of my systems over to gimps. I hope the key server is brought back up soon.
    Been a week now and not even a status report... Maybe I too should switch to some other project for the time being.
    Not much sense in crunching through "random" RC5 packets, of which most have probably been done already.

-S

Now that the key servers are back up I am cranking up the heat.

Free-DC will soon be moving up the team rankings! First place is just a matter of time!