Thread: Mysterious New Badge

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    hmm, I didn't think about those that couldn't use PM here. Forgot that restriction was in place.

You can email me using the contact link at the bottom of this page (bok (at) free-dc.org )

Thanks Bok, e-mail sent.

Cheers

Blog Entries
    hmm, not getting it. Try my regular email - freedc.bok (at) gmail(dot)com

Just received the message saying "email account you tried to reach does not exist" (bok at ...). Fwd'ed it to freedc (dot) bok at...

ETA: Thanks Bok
    Last edited by branjo; 10-23-2014 at 01:20 PM.

Hi Bok

Just spotted the sub1k (and presumably there will be a sub1m and higher too now) and noticed that it probably isn't adding into MiRBs/TeraMiRBs (possibly Maxwells too but I will never know :-()
    I have 27 MM's, 23 of which are ranked under the 1000, and yet have 20 MiRBs. I realise you can't get a MiRB for MiRBs, and possibly you can't get one (though I don't see why not) for TeraMiRBs) so that leaves the distinct possibility that one or more of sub1k isn't getting in on the MiRBs total. (and possibly the TeraMirb total too where relevant)

BTW I still think that splitting the MM's into two boxes - one for strict numeric's, and the other for weird named ones, and defaulting the Recent Milestones to 5 (or even 1) would be better than separating out the sub-projects completely, especially as you would then have to explain why you did or didn't get Maxwell's / MiRBs for them.
    Cheers

OK I see what you have now done and it all makes sense. I don't see why a genuine sub-project would/should qualify for a Maxwell etc
    I like the split into the two panels on the main page too, though I think I would feel inclined to put the Top Ranks and Projects in to the bottom one.
    Good work as ever. Thanks as usual.

Blog Entries
    yeah, I tend to agree with top ranks. Not sure about projects, though I can see reason for/against. After all it's just score > 0