Thread: I wonder if after the furious activity in the Vault when the new projects were added

Nibbler of Short Ribs

I wonder if after the furious activity in the Vault when the new projects were added

the Vault organizers will add new projects soon?

If so which DC projects do you thing will be added?

Let's say I for one was surprised at the choices for the projects that were selected this time. Are there projects you think one must "beef-up" in case they are selected?

Your opinion is valued.

Latter Edit:

Please realize that my question is not about the "worthiness" of any project. The issue of "project-worthiness" is one of the most acrimonious in any DC community : a cause for fights and divisions. That is not my intention.

The fact is that in less than a week , the situation in the three "new projects" has kind of settled and vault standings seem to be stabilized. I just wondered if the Vault people are going to add extra projects and if so what projects you think will be.

My apologies, If I was not clear enough. Drat there has to be an "open mouth-insert foot" smilie somewhere in the net.

Please feel free to ignore the this question. It was dumb to start with.
    Last edited by tiosuper; 01-11-2007 at 08:33 AM.

Free-DC's Prime Search
    Here's my humble opinion.
    That page is showing me that almost all teams run for the stats and not for the goal of the project. 70% of the DC projects are rubbish.

Carlos

I've never been much interested in competition, I only worry about points if I'm interested in the efficiency of my machines.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jasong
    I've never been much interested in competition, I only worry about points if I'm interested in the efficiency of my machines.
    We are going to have to send you to competition class
    We here at Free-DC are vary competitive

Quote Originally Posted by LAURENU2
    We are going to have to send you to competition class
    We here at Free-DC are vary competitive
    Most people probably know this, but there's no official standard for handing out points in the BOINC projects. I kind of wonder if it wouldn't be better to have a DC Vault competition that only dealt with BOINC projects. Mind you, I'm not favoring that choice, I'm just wondering if it would be a better situation for the projects in general.