Thread: DC vault push.

DC vault push.

I'm starting to focus on our DC vault results. We are 9th overall which is really good given we don't have any sponsorship. I need help to get us to 8th place. I've targeted a few new projects where we can make up points quickly. First GIMPS is our lowest score so I've moved all my SOB systems over to GIMPS(Not really that hard of a switch). Second I've targeted primaboinca which is our second lowest score. I also targeted seti@home not for points but to raise the team on the overall standings. We were in the 1600 position when I started again.

Here's the link for our team stats on DC vault.
    http://www.dc-vault.com/showteam.php?team=40
    I'm having fun!!! I'm just not sure if it's net fun or gross fun.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    I've never really been a fan of the DC Vault but as I have few goals right now, I'll put my two systems on Primaboinca when I get back from my Dallas trip

We are starting to move up. We just passed AMDusers in Mathematical and slowly catching up to them overall.

Quote Originally Posted by guru View Post
    We are starting to move up. We just passed AMDusers in Mathematical and slowly catching up to them overall.
    There's a nice little chunk (800+k) we can donate if you can get Universe@home added to the Physical Sciences. So far it only looks like me and Bok active on it. Werinbert looks to have stopped contributing but there's a 100k there.

Is this a continuous thing Guru or does it periodically restart? I don't see any info on this there.

This is based on overall scores of the projects in the vault. Inactive projects are removed from time to time and can affect the standings. Today we passed AMDusers overall and are now in 8th place. We have gained over 2K points since the push began.