Quote Originally Posted by guru View Post
Yavanius. keep up the good work. You are the deciding factor that is keeping us in 20th place.
Bit of bad news for you:
LHC@home has work so I am taking advantage of it while it lasts. It looks like they got some good batches this time. I haven't read the forums (haven't seen any news pop up), so I don't know how long this will last. I miss the fireflies from the screensaver. That is why this one of my top favorite projects. Now if someone could just figure out flying toasters for their project...

Also, Universe@home has work again, so I'll keep some work for that but try to keep SETI going the majority of the time.
Good news:
It's cooling off, so I'll be able to start running longer again. 100+ temperatures. Yuck. At least we didn't have humidity!

Apparently, there is an influx of Astropulse work so my main notebook was working on those. Out of curiosity, I turned back on SETI WUs and the GPU. Dang those are short running times for SETI on the GPU around a half hour for the small batch I had initially (looks like other WUs run 1+ to closer to 2 hrs) vs around 5 on CPU. AP units are about 5 hrs on the GPU vs around 10 on the CPU . I'll turn the GPU back on tonight and see what I get. Looks like SETI might be on a spending spree (the check arrived).