Thread: Arctos_4145 totals

Arctos_4145 totals

Reference: http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?p...eam=iHelpForum

Arctos_4145 is listed twice. Line 6 and line 13. What happened?

Thanks

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    He/she has a split CPID..

Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    How did that happen then? as I have not modified any settings for five or six years

The team position number changed from 6 to 14. then the WCG badges disappeared leaving Milky Way and Seti.

I have since fixed the problem as the bar below shows, although I cannot validate Milkyway and probably Seti so I cannot display their badges.

How did that happen then? as I have not modified any settings for five or six years

The team position number changed from 6 to 14. then the WCG badges disappeared leaving Milky Way and Seti.

I have since fixed the problem as the bar below shows, although I cannot validate Milkyway and probably Seti so I cannot display their badges.

This a double post to bump it up the paddock for attention.

Possible scenarios: You re-started an old machine on BOINC, one that hadn't been used for a few years and that had only projects on it that you're not running anymore or that used a different email address from the one you're using now.
    One of your Id's (the active) dates from 2009, the other from 2013, perhaps you know what you did on 2013 with an A8-3870K?

BTW: Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition/can display Seti badges, Seti has no badges. Viewed from the badges you're displaying you are two years active on MilkyWay and have between the 100 and 10k credits.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Broer View Post
    Possible scenarios: You re-started an old machine on BOINC, one that hadn't been used for a few years and that had only projects on it that you're not running anymore or that used a different email address from the one you're using now.
    One of your Id's (the active) dates from 2009, the other from 2013, perhaps you know what you did on 2013 with an A8-3870K?

BTW: Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition/can display Seti badges, Seti has no badges. Viewed from the badges you're displaying you are two years active on MilkyWay and have between the 100 and 10k credits.
    As you can see in my previous posts the badgebar came good with no interaction from me.

What ever the problem was that caused the badge bar to bork up was from the stats website.

It had nothing to do with old and or new computers etc, and I did not know that Seti did not have a badge collection.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctos_1945 View Post
    As you can see in my previous posts the badgebar came good with no interaction from me.

What ever the problem was that caused the badge bar to bork up was from the stats website.

It had nothing to do with old and or new computers etc, and I did not know that Seti did not have a badge collection.
    You do realize that that badge banner is from a different website and not this one right? I have no control whatsover on what it displays...

You do realize that that badge banner is from a different website and not this one right? I have no control whatsover on what it displays...
    I was led to believe it was this site that was at fault, it looks like Gandalf has done his usual thing and started to talk @#$% again.

He pointed the finger at me at iHelp Forum's distributed computing page here ihelpforum.com

Come to that he has not been back here since starting this thread either.

Typical...