I was just sat looking at my stats and a thought occurred to me which is probably quite stupid and completely missing some obvious point but at the moment I can't think what that might be so here is the thought.

It seems to me that it is just as hard to reach any submilestone as it is a full-blown project milestone. In fact, it is quite possibly harder. To reach 10K or 10M, get a Bok or a TeraBok is absolutely just as hard if not harder for subprojects. So why do sub-projects not seem to qualify for Maxwells, MiRBs, TeraMiRBs or possibly even inclusion in Top10's Top100's or Top1000's (although these last 3 ought to perhaps be SubTop's, which should then themselves be up for a Maxwell etc perhaps)
I don't feel very strongly about this but I do wonder if some possible cruncher challenge is being overlooked here, and I firmly believe that Free-DC statgazers do like the odd challenge to help motivate them, and on top of all that I think the idea is valid - subproject scores are just as hard to acheive, and they are kind of tucked away and only rewarded on the main screen by the excellent SquarePants.

What do you think?