Thread: Combined BOINC & Non-BOINC

Question Combined BOINC & Non-BOINC

Understanding that it doesn't work very well trying to combine BOINC & Non-BOINC projects together, I got to thinking...

Could you make a team version of the Main Stats page? Team leaders would be responsible for setting up the proper team info for non-BOINC projects to get the stats (so the Non-BOINC team stats would link properly with the BOINC team stats)?

Just my two-pence of thoughts

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Tried that before and the behind the scenes tables for holding all the info is still there and probably the front end pieces to add the team name data might still be there too as well as showing it. I'll take a look, but likely not till next week as I'm in Buffalo for a hockey tournament this weekend.

Just a friendly check-in on this. No rush, I was looking for another post and came back across this one.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Unlikely. I'm more inclined to move the non boinc stats to a different machine/database and thereby a different site.

Whenever you get to that, how about a link to the Non-BOINC Team's stats site and vice versa at the other site?