Thread: Recent Milestones Bug?

Recent Milestones Bug?

Hi Bok,

I have noticed that on my stats page the latest recent milestone is March 4th 2015. The list is not scrollable. In the past this feature has worked OK. Can it be fixed please?

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the quick reply Bok however now the milestones provides a comprehensive list from 100 to 1,900,000 and then leaps to 18,000,000 with nothing in between. While this is not a major issue for me (I'm more interested in daily progress) it would be nice to see tha 'lifetime' WCG points picture.

Blog Entries
    I'm not entirely sure why the others are missing actually. They aren't in the table at all. The 1.9M and back are from the archive table which I periodically push to (not done that for a while).

It looks like I've lost most of the milestones from prior to 2016-12-20, possibly when the drives started going bad.

I will look through some old backups

Blog Entries
    I'm not entirely sure why the others are missing actually. They aren't in the table at all. The 1.9M and back are from the archive table which I periodically push to (not done that for a while).

It looks like I've lost most of the milestones from prior to 2016-12-20, possibly when the drives started going bad.

I will look through some old backups