Thread: P-1 coordination thread - discussion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    E,

I'm currious what you are currently using for B1 and B2 bounds... Seem to be doing pretty well, IMHO.

I'll be glad when I finish my last range under 12m, hopefully it would give me lots of breathing room. Have to constantly check the assignment page for the current n. Last week have to either skip bunch of n just to stay ahead of prp. I try to complete as many n as I can. Alas most of them are not factors but you do not know that unless it gets factored. With the 12m range, I should be able to just stick 100 or so n's per cpu and not worry about it getting passed by prp. Harvest them and send out the factors.

Which reminds me, I feel the assignment page is the most current for the current n being given out. I now prefer looking at it instead of the next.txt page. I guess when we get ahead again from current n being handed out, the next.txt page will be relevant again.

vjs, I use B1=70000, B2=822500 bounds. With my duallies I reserve 560mb per cpu with 1.17% chance. I have 1.5GB memory per box.

e

BTW, what sieve depth and factor worth should be use for the 12m range. Right now I am using 50.1 and 1.8 with the 1160-1175 range. How much to change if any?

Quote Originally Posted by vjs
    Looks like Next.txt is working again. I still suggest you check the assignment ques from time to time.

Currently there are 6K tests left before 12M and there are roughly 20k tests per million n. This would suggest the actual n value is somewhere around 11.6-11.7M.

Regardless the only person this currently affects is E and he is generally on top of his ranges. The good news the lowest reservable range is >12M so were safe for now.

Keep up the good work people.

You seem to be doing great on your own, better than expected.

I wouldn't change a thing.

Might change your luck.