Bok... don't know if you've looked into the CPDN classic teams list I posted above, and the possibility of adding them all, but I got another question for you already.
I've noticed that you only track 5 teams on SETI classic, the archived project. And the SETI stats seem to still be up and running, altough there's not a way to get them by xml or some all-at-once way. I found the old site and in the stats page we can get the teams listing for teams started with 'A', then with 'B', then with 'C'... and so on...
So... if I make a push at it, download all those pages, parse all those teams into a huge list in a recognizable format (xml, csv, or some other if you prefer), the question is... Will you add the >50,000 teams into the stats??

I am confident that I can pull the job, and I would like it that you could host them because I know that with you that data will be kept alive and safe for many more years to come. I don't trust that the old classic SETI site will stay online for much longer.

But they're literally TENS OF THOUSANDS of teams... and even bigger numbers for participants. I think the problem is if you have the available space to host all that. The project is stopped, so it would not take any bandwidth to update.

So... what do you say? Shall we salvage it?

p.s. - I still don't see BOINC@Australia or the others on the Teams DCR... I can't pick them on the drop down combo boxes either, so I don't know how to update their DCR values. Am I missing something?