Quote Originally Posted by jasong View Post
You suffering from a hangover or something? I can't see how I've made more than a 1,000 posts on this forum, and this is the one you insult me over.

I got my information from IRC, which was vague, to say the least. If you have a better source, fantastic.

See if you can figure out the missing letters in what I'm going to call my official response to you:

Edit: I apologize to anyone who managed to see my response before I decided to edit it. All I can say is that I would really like to know why so many people on and off-line seem to see me as a chump. I try to give my best to people, but people always either want to make fun of me, or claim I'm being inappropriate. Admittedly, my parents and friends also claim I'm inappropriate, but it seems that I'm the only one that doesn't seem to understand the unwritten rules of decorum that seem to be stamped in the minds of 99.9% of the population. I feel like if I killed myself, the only people that would miss me would be family members and a couple of people I know.

I would gladly give up half my IQ points to fix whatever's wrong with me.
Jason, for reference, when you wrote that post you were referencing an IRC chat that very few people knew about, so take it from the perspective of someone who knew nothing about the chat,lawyers involvement and such and see how it reads..

What you need to do is involve some context in your post so people know what you are talking about..

Hope that helps

Bok