Thread: Jeff's Christmas Lights Thread...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    p.s. Videos are now online!!!
    http://www.vimeo.com/mainelights/videos
    Sweet thanks! Can't wait to show the kids tonight.

Jeff.

Christmas Lighterer!
    Blog Entries
    I'm having déjà vu with those videos and what I did last year after posting them... I've changed some of the display and some of the sequences since posting 'em. BUT, I'm hoping that unlike last year I actually *DO* take videos of the updated display because that 35' long arch now has all three colors as well as 18 strobes.

TRAFFIC UPDATE: Traffic has started to pass the critical point sometimes which isn't good for our road. We are shutting down the display when the road gets impassible. Then once it clears out we are starting it back up. Unfortunately it's something we have to do.
    Our Christmas Lights:
    MaineLights.org

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    I'm having déjà vu with those videos and what I did last year after posting them... I've changed some of the display and some of the sequences since posting 'em. BUT, I'm hoping that unlike last year I actually *DO* take videos of the updated display because that 35' long arch now has all three colors as well as 18 strobes.
    Oh nice, please re-take the video. And if Vimeo has a limit on what HD video you can upload, YouTube now supports HD so you should be able to upload all of them in HD without any limits I think?

Jeff.

IIRC, the only limits on YouTube are a 2GB file size and 10:59 duration (though they quote it as 10 minutes).