Quote Originally Posted by enderak View Post
Strange, last night I connected to my computer I've got running DNETC on via Windows Remote Desktop, did my thing, and disconnected with just as I always do. But then I come in this morning and since I disconnected, I've errored out on every task with no computation done at all. Now it says I've hit my daily quota of 400 tasks so I guess I'm not going to get any work done today. :-(
Are you using an ATI card?

I have noticed the same thing on my system. I have an ATI 4870 and when I use Windows Remote Desktop to connect to that machine for whatever reason BOINC can no longer see the GPU. If you open BOINC and look at the message log you will see some kind of "Can't find GPU or lost GPU" error. When that happens every single task you have queued errors out. Once you log out of Windows Remote Desktop, the GPU is found again (most of the time) and assuming you didn't burn through your daily quota, you can keep going.

Any one else with ATI or NVIDIA experience this? I'm not sure if this is an ATI driver thing or a Windows Remote Desktop thing.

Jeff.