Thread: Stats website not logging me in

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Free-DC Semi-retire gopher_yarrowzoo's Avatar
    Works for me now, weird, works in safari too, so no idea on this one..
    Semi-retired from Free-DC...
    I have some time to help.....
    I need a new laptop,but who needs a laptop when you have a phone...
    Now to remember my old computer specs..

Forget this previous statement:
    Any special ports or protocols involved that corporate America may object to?
    I'll install Firefox and try that.
    Am I doing this right? I registered for the forums, logged into the forums, then (either from the same tab or a new tab), I switch to "stats". It should show me as logged in, right? Instead, it shows "not logged in" in the upper left corner.
    It has started working (or I stumbled over the right clicks), and I can now start building a stats page.

I had no idea there were so many projects!

Yeah It's not working for me either... I set up a Forum account, and it doesn't show my stats, nor does it appears as "logged in" on the main stats page (even when I log into the forums and use a new tab.
    Of course I have no idea how you guys link to someone's stats without asking a new member to provide their CPUID ?

Unless there's a spot for that I may be missing...

so though I can post in forums, and check my Free-Dc stats from a project's page, I cannot see my stats here automagically unless I search for me.

edit... I'm using win 7 64bit current, Firefox current and tried with and without add ons and extensions - even safe mode lol and no joy.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    If you go into statstool and enter your cpid, then if you remain logged in on the forum (with Remember Me checked) it should show you as logged in on the stats page and there is a link for CPID page which will go to your own CPID page.

ahhh... Thanks Bok.
    I have to say though a wiki might be useful... If there is one, I was completely stumped trying to find it
    I put my CPID in and clicked the update beside it but it doesn't "stick" unless you click the "other" update buttons elsewhere... Twas a bit confusing *smiles*

Now I'm logged in and tracked as expected thanks to your pointing in the right direction...

When I go to the stats page there is not link to log in and there is no log-in form. how do i log in. I'm using firefox and IE.

When I update CPID in statstool config, I only get back the same empty page. Can you please help me?