Thread: Stats Issues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Does Free-DC have any Project challenge stats?
    http://www.primegrid.com/challenge/challenge.php

www.amdusers.com
    Still no stats updates? Server needs a kick

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    The Einstein host stats have gone crazy, the uncompressed file is 3.6Gb and parsing them all has caused one of the database drives to fill completely. I'm cleaning it up now.

*EDIT* I misquoted here. It's not the Einstein hosts causing the issue. Some of average tables went crazy (not sure why yet) in one of the databases and got to 40Gb each, this is what filled the filesystems. I've switched off that part of the stats whilst I investigate - normally the filesystems are about 50% full, though they fluctuate upwards by about 10% as temp tables are created and deleted. Averages are just used to show the average countryrank and average teamrank. Been running fine for over a year so don;t know what caused them to go wrong yesterday. The daily rollover might be wrong occasionally today as the system flip flops between the two databases, but it will correct itself tonight.
    Last edited by Bok; 03-12-2014 at 09:59 AM.

Hi, guys. I'm not sure if this is a Free-DC problem or an E0N problem. I've thought for some time that my total was building awfully slowly, but yesterday was the first time I actually took note of it. Yesterday, my total was 993,xxx. My points for the day were 3,xxx. Today my total is 994,xxx. Now I know that E0N is a slow points project, but this is ridiculous!

Any help/insights appreciated. Thanks for the great job y'all do!

Les
    HOME: A physical construct for keeping rain off your computers.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Is this classic Eon or BOINC Eon?

BOINC. Classic Eon is closed, no? It could just be I'm confused by the update times (I'm easily confused). Or possibly my adder is busted. Just ignore my complaint for now and I'll start a log to see if there's really a problem. I have been lax in gathering details.
    HOME: A physical construct for keeping rain off your computers.

Hi Bok.

Not sure if this is just my imagination but it looks like my stats haven't changed since 2:00 am. All columns still displaying all the same numbers from late last night.

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Benjamin Franklin