Thread: Stats Issues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    Think it's an issue on their side, the timestamp in their export files is way back in September.
    Thank You Very Much, Bok.
    Last edited by KAMCOBILL; 05-23-2014 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Removed Signature

Bok,
    thanks a lot for quick reply!
    You're weeks ahead of the Ralph folks on reply :-)
    I guess I should have understood that it's usually the export stopping, not the import.

And thanks for the nice stats service.
    mvh
    Roald

Its looking like the Free DC site is, well, stuck. I just installed a GTX 780 Ti to run along side of my older GTX 680 and I was curious how much my point production would jump up on GPU Grid. Needless to say I been checking Free DC off and on all day. Currently Free DC is saying I only had 448,350 points today and it says the same thing for Last Update and Yesterday. Been like that for several hours. So I went over to my GPU Grid account page and did the math and came up with 896,700 points for me today. Which makes me a happy camper over the boost I got from adding the 780 Ti to my system. Just thought I would pop over here and let you know there is some kind of issue with the Free DC site. Oh, before any one asks, I did indeed clear my cache and cookies and nothing changed.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Not that I know of, might just be a timing issue for when the latest stats came in, which means you might get a bigger boost today.

From time to time the client stats are missing. First this morning i checked who my single computer are doing in seti and now they are gone in the stats, but i did'nt block that. I noticed it first while the seti-germany penthalon.

greets
    bossmaniac

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Can you explain a little more, do you mean host stats? Screenshot it perhaps? Or at least provide a link to the page you mean?

Might just be the cache potentially, but if not I'd like to debug it.

The stats for each computer are missing (for all my projects). Early this morning was everything normal. Later they are missing (and still). I haven't registered any rhythm yet.

Tested with IE and firefox. Other COmputer same problem, the computer statics is still missing.