Thread: Stats Issues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Oh I see. I think I jumped to the conclusion that you meant there was a CPID page with all the user rankings without Bitcoin, but that would look pretty much the same apart from the combined totals and ranks.
    I suppose the one number I would be interested in seeing easily on the CPID page would be my overall rank without Bitcoin. That seems quite hard to find without scrolling around in the "combined users without Bitcoin" table. And really, I am not sure why I care about it, as to me it is just an indicator of how many people have spent the money on Bitcoin specific kit. Fairly pointless information to me at least.
    Keep up the good work Bok, glad to see it up and running again.

Just chipped in to the dead stats server psu fund... probably about time considering how much I use these stats....

But tell me, What hardware do you have running?

With such a large community of fans of distributed computing I wonder if we cannot, between us, put together another backup server or even fund or provide parts for the upgrade of the current one.

I wonder if it might help to publish a wish list of parts that between us we might fulfil

Open to ideas to try to sell to my team and contacts

Mike

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Just moved them back online. Will post about it separately. I've got a new server coming very soon hopefully.. And I have some other servers recently donated, but they are true,older, server class machines and my initial tests on one of them as a DB server was about twice as slow as my current machine unfortunately. Plus it is very loud and I presume very thirsty so unsure what to do there.