Thread: Stats Issues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Broer View Post
    Constellation@Home is running again and has been updating scores at BOINCStats since 2015-06-11. At FreeDC the scores are unaltered since.
    The project isn't doing anything with the results. There's not much point running a project for nothing. BOINC even delisted them because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yavanius View Post
    The project isn't doing anything with the results. There's not much point running a project for nothing. BOINC even delisted them because of it.
    According to me you are confusing Constellation with Pirates.
    They -Constellation- are *NOT* delisted: I can still add Constellation as a project through my Boinc Manager, About Constellation shows what they do with the results. They did have some serious server troubles, during which they were unable to communicate with the volunteers and vice-versa.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    It looks like there is a problem with the hosts file causing it all to bomb out, I'll switch off host processing and see if that fixes it for now.

FWIW the download speeds from the constellation website are awful. 2k per second at most...

Blog Entries
    It's timing out on the user file too, just awful awful download rates. Ack, it'll keep trying, hopefully they will fix their issues.

According to me you are confusing Constellation with Pirates.
    They -Constellation- are *NOT* delisted: I can still add Constellation as a project through my Boinc Manager, About Constellation shows what they do with the results. They did have some serious server troubles, during which they were unable to communicate with the volunteers and vice-versa.
    You're confusing BOINC and your BOINC manager. If you go to BOINC website Constellation is no longer listed. If you check the BOINC forum, Dr Anderson commented on it. If you check Constellation's forums you'll see the project head been incommunicado for some time. If you delve a little deeper, it seems the head has other projects on their plate...

So the lights are on, yes, the grass is mowed, yes, but nobody is home...

Quote Originally Posted by Yavanius View Post
    You're confusing BOINC and your BOINC manager. If you go to BOINC website Constellation is no longer listed. If you check the BOINC forum, Dr Anderson commented on it. If you check Constellation's forums you'll see the project head been incommunicado for some time. If you delve a little deeper, it seems the head has other projects on their plate...

So the lights are on, yes, the grass is mowed, yes, but nobody is home...

Would you care to provide links with your message?
    e.g. that list of projects on the BOINC website where you claim Constellation is absent -It is still here-
    and the link to the forum message where Dr. Anderson would have commented on the status of Constellation?
    And what exactly is your definition of being incommunicado for some time? Here's a Link to the Constellation forum. I've seen far worse...

Would you care to provide links with your message?
    e.g. that list of projects on the BOINC website where you claim Constellation is absent -It is still here-
    and the link to the forum message where Dr. Anderson would have commented on the status of Constellation?
    And what exactly is your definition of being incommunicado for some time? Here's a Link to the Constellation forum. I've seen far worse...

Ooops, that's what I get for posting before going to bed... I was mixing it up with Cosmology@home. Sorry, me bad. Disregard, carry on...

Bitcoin Utopia (sub)project #7: BU

Bitcoin Utopia's new subproject, being itself -no BU fees for other subprojects anymore-, does not show on the Usersubprojects Stats page.
    The credit scored does show up at User by CPID Stats and Bitcoin Utopia User Stats for Dirk Broer (AMD Users)

Edit: subproject has arrived, but the icon isn't showing. I've seen two different icons for it on my BU account page over the last 24 hours.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________
    "Flying is for Odroids" - Obi-too Kenobi
    Last edited by Dirk Broer; 10-18-2015 at 04:58 AM.

Blog Entries
    Not home thus weekend. Will be added tomorrow when I'm back..

Asteroids badge displayed twice

On my Asteroids Detail pages http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?p...=ast&name=1740 the Si-100k-badge is shown twice.