Thread: Server down?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AG5BPilot View Post
    Feel free to send any logs that you have to me at moetz [at] primegrid [dot] com. I'll make sure Louie gets those, along with anything we have that can help. If SoB doesn't get going again, then those would also be helpful for restarting the full SoB project at PrimeGrid if that's the direction we go.
    Should be mgoetz [at] primegrid [dot] com

Quote Originally Posted by shifted View Post
    Should be mgoetz [at] primegrid [dot] com
    ::babbles incoherently::

Yup, spelled my own name wrong.

I've corrected the original post; thanks.

Mike please check your mail. Thanks

Got it earlier today, thanks.

Are you still looking for log files? I've got a few from just over a year ago, don't know how helpful they would be. Let me know if you could use them, and I'll do some digging to get them you.

Quote Originally Posted by endless mike View Post
    Are you still looking for log files? I've got a few from just over a year ago, don't know how helpful they would be. Let me know if you could use them, and I'll do some digging to get them you.
    Yes, and yes. ALL log files will be useful. If everything was indeed lost, all tests for which there are no records will need to be redone. So every result from a log file is one less result that will eventually have to be repeated.

Yes, and yes. ALL log files will be useful. If everything was indeed lost, all tests for which there are no records will need to be redone. So every result from a log file is one less result that will eventually have to be repeated.
    First, I have several log files that I will send after the last one finishes.

Secondly, why is it necessary to redo all of the old ones? We know that all exponents below a certain limit (27,700,000) have been checked - I don't see a need to redo those.

I will get my results files to you; might take me until Monday though. Real life responsibilities come first.