Thread: Issues with The New Stats

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    stats3 is the old version yes. There will NOT be any fixes to that version. I will either continue with the current stats.free-dc.org or bring it all down.

I put in the new version to force my hand to make code fixes to it as I've had it in it's current state for almost two years. I made a bunch of fixes yesterday but it's going to take time

Maybe not related to new stats, but badge for Amicable Numbers is greater that should be. When I passed 50M Big gold star appeared (should be 3 silver), when I passed 100M 2 big gold stars appeared (should be 1 big gold).

Quote Originally Posted by tito View Post
    Maybe not related to new stats, but badge for Amicable Numbers is greater that should be. When I passed 50M Big gold star appeared (should be 3 silver), when I passed 100M 2 big gold stars appeared (should be 1 big gold).
    when you passed 100M 2 big gold stars appeared (should be 1 *small* gold). One big gold star is for 1,000,000,000 credits.

Always look at the project's definition of badges. Here are users with 100M points, 1 gold star.
    https://sech.me/boinc/Amicable/top_u...edit&offset=60

The DrugDiscovery badge is also incorrect which I've pointed out before.

POGs/Duchamp have disappeared from the stats today with the sites going down. The projects have ended so I don't expect it to be back.

POGs/Duchamp are back.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    I had to reload them. They lost their tables.xml and db_dump.xml which caused the stats system to think they were gone. Switched them off and manually reloaded. I could have restored from backup instead, but that's more complicated.