Thread: Missing Badges

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Can yafu badges be added to stats3? I like the look of that stage page better. The graph legends on stats3 also doesn't cover up the most recent data points as well.

Thanks for working on getting the site back up!

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    done

A number of my badges appear to be missing, while others are out of sync with what I have actually earned. Is there possibly any way to refresh all of my badge data?

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Can you give me some specifics on what are missing so I can debug?

It looks like the badges that are missing are just due to the fact you don't display all badges. The only real issue appears to be with my GoofyxGrid badges, which are way behind my actual badges at that project.

Here are my badges as displayed at F-DC:

While these are my badges as displayed at Signature for BOINC Users (which are correct):

Update: I also just noticed my Amicable badges are missing entirely and I am sure they used to be displayed here.

Comparing stats and stats6, I discover two of my WCG badges on stats6 are off -Open Pandemics-COVID-19 shows as sapphire badge while it should be a 5 year diamond and Africa Rainfall Project shows a silver badge while it should be ruby. Both are showing right in the production environment.

The badge shown at both stats and stats6 on 'Subproject credits/Usersubprojects Stats' is not the badge shown in my signature and 'Badges (test)/Badges stats'. The latter is the right one, that shows your credit level.

At both stats and stats6 the view 'Badges (test)/Badges stats' three kind of badges are shown: Total credit level badges, sub-project badges and RAC badges.
    As the last category mostly shows the exact same badges for each project having them and are just temporary they might as well be left out, according to me.
    For the other two categories the same amount of credit is displayed for all badges belonging to one project. This is strange, because there are columns 'next badge' and 'credit needed' which are meaningless when you give the same credit for each entry, while the correct level is available at FreeDC and shown at 'Subproject credits/Usersubprojects Stats'.
    The 'credit needed' column has green 'v' images on stats6 and missing images on stat where a numeric value should be [Two values showing right though on stats6: Rakesearch total credit and MM badge]. 'Next badge' should have those images, but has no entries of any kind.