Thread: Suggestion re badges.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sorry, I completely forgot about this - I've just sent some images to the gmail address you used a while back. If you have changed it then let me know the best way to get them to you. I apologise in advance as I don't seem to have a method of resizing the images without losing the background transparency, perhaps you do - these are all 100x100 but I don't think there's a lot wrong with the biggest one being a Free-DC one!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Speaking of images, whilst I realise that you do not actively do anything yet with the userbycpidmilestones page, could you possibly do me a big favour and remove the badges banner from it, or resize the badges display so that it is more like the userbycpid page. I use this page as I have mentioned many times before to copy the full megamilestones table to my spreadsheet, and as far as I am aware this information isn't available on any other screen. Yet even with a 1920 pixel wide display I can't see the table without scrolling. The badges are not required on this page anyway, the focus are the milestones and the megamilestones, neither of which can be seen without scrolling when I call up the screen. Yes I know that you have long term plans for this page and that all you will get out of doing this is my eternal gratitude. ;-)

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Missed this earlier. I've fixed the width of the banner. Will look into fixing this page to be the new format also.

Thanks that is so much better. I noticed it straight away when I went to it this morning. Thanks.