Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sieve Double Checking (1<n<3M)

SMH

That k n pair was in Louie's list and in SOB.DAT. It had not been done before you just did it. I'm interested in your results file. I too have not been able to find out how to attach on an edit. I also haven't found out how to attach more than one file. There is also a size limitation of 104857 bytes and "Valid file extensions: gif jpg png txt zip bmp jpeg rar gz". Would you like to email it to me at osieckis.nospam.at.nji.com if you can't attach it?
    Joe O

Joe, i just sent you the file.

I also just fired up the SoB client with the 'secret' account. And looking at the stats, it looks like only one other user is running under that account. My 70KcEMs really makes a difference in the graph

700 - 800 MikeH [complete]

Factors have not yet been submitted. I am waiting for Louie to indicate where we are with the results1T file, and seems best to hold off right now.

reserving
    800 - 900 MikeH

smh - no, it's hard to set seperate expire times right now. i could do it with a clever query but i'll wait on it a bit. secret will be getting more work soon anyway.

MikeH - file updated

-Louie

smh - no, it's hard to set seperate expire times right now. i could do it with a clever query but i'll wait on it a bit. secret will be getting more work soon anyway.
    Then i guess it's not worth the trouble, but it might be something for the future, so we can complete milestones faster.

BTW, the secret account currentely gets tests just over N=400K

Just put my P-IV 1.5 on secret for a while, doing ~40k. (I've taken a break from sieveing for a while)
    How many others are on that account btw?
    Last edited by ceselb; 03-15-2003 at 08:09 AM.

Thanks for the updated file Louie.

As promised, I have used generated a sob.dat and sob.txt (clear version). I've used the data from the results1T.txt, results.txt and the data from Joe's post. If there are any others I've missed please let me know.

The sob.txt file is organised exactly like the sob.dat file, and it's still n<3M. The file can be found here

Joe and others, please can you check against your own derivations, and let me know any inconsistencies.

And a message to everyone. Please don't submit any n<3M factors until we are all agreed on this file, and then Louie confirms insertion of composites into the DB.

Mike.

I love 67607
    Mike: I've previously submitted all my factors for 450G-481G, and I checked for the updated results1T.txt file. All are there.

My 450-500 range will finish within a day, sorry for the delay everyone. I'll hold the factor submission for 481-500 until Louie inserts your file, and will submit them as soon as the server starts distributing low ns for all ks.

Well, I'm not running secret account right now, but I'll jump in as soon as the insertion of composites is complete.

hi ceselb

my P3 Celeron does sieving (150000 p/sec) and secret Sob (20k)

Looking over this thread it looks a bit cluttered with all the re-posts of updated ranges. I could keep a double checking coordination thread updated too. If there's any need of this, pm me when it's all set up properly.

To avoid confusion I'm closing this thread.

Thread split into two parts: Coordination and general discussion

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234