Thread: Large OGR-24 stubs anyone?

Post Large OGR-24 stubs anyone?

I was curious if anyone else was getting rather large OGR-24 stubs recently. That and it gave me an excuse to get out of the monster thread we got going I'm not sure how big the one the one this machine is crunching now, but it's at 93G so far and still going. Almost seems like a OGR-25 stub :shocked:

I haven't done any OGR before, so I wouldn't know a big from a small OGR stub.

But, while I put a pile of P4 Xeons on GIMPS today for TPR, I also added some P3 Xeon boxes to OGR for Free-DC.

Are we getting our work straight from the dnet key servers, or is anyone running proxies? I couldn't wade through that whole other thread to figure out the current status and where the proxies might be hidden.

I would need one to have port 80 or 23 open for the work boxes to use a proxy, otherwise I'll stick with the dnet port 23 servers.

Right now we're mainly using DP's proxy at proxy.dp.cx on port 2064, but you may want to talk to Beyond who is running a proxy on port 23 that forwards to DP's. Glad you jumped aboard the project Angus!

And I don't blame you for not wanting to go through the other thread, it's utterly huge

I have seen as high as 150+ Gnodes, means our cache may last longer and allow us to move further up the charts than orginally planned.

Angus, you have a PM
    -:Beyond:-

I thought Stibnite mentioned he would or could run one on port 80 et al for those that needed.
    Yo Stibnite! Get over here

Are the OGR 24s still out there? I just got a load of 25s....

Beyond - replied to PM

My prozy has run dry on OGR-24's, however stibnite's still has 3300+ available.

Originally posted by IronBits
    I thought Stibnite mentioned he would or could run one on port 80 et al for those that needed.
    Anyone know if he has a port 23 or 80 proxy running, and if so what the address is?

Hostname proxy.dp.cx
    OS name freebsd
    Ppstats versie 7.1.11h
    ProxyPer Message This one time, At Band Camp, I stuck an Optimal Golomb Ruler...
    ProxyPer version unknown
    Uptime 4 Days 21:19:25
    Listening on port(s) 2064, 8080
    Test port 3064
    Current Max Stubs Ready 0
    Current Max Stubs Done 40
    Stubs ready to process 3343
    Done Stubs waiting to transmit 2
    Current rate 252.3 Mnodes/sec
    Total Transmitted 4198/8315 Stubs
    Last Uplink 28 Apr 2003 18:21:02

Angus give me tem mins to clear my cache and I'll pull half of stibnite's OGR-24's into my proxy.
    Last edited by Beyond; 04-28-2003 at 04:40 PM.

I'll look into opening these lowports, they seem to be good for people. I'll report back when I've hacked up a secure way to do so.
    irc.free-dc.org #lobby