I had originally conceived the Chaos Theory to let a few people who had pet projects of their own to produce under a large team such as Free-DC without having to let anyone know they are doing it, this I believed allowed anonymity to rule just as a mob runs wild but is made up of individuals but fueled by a few key members.

I do desire Chaos to spread to other projects like a virus but I need to prove the theory first.

and DF seemed the right environment to grow in

I believe it has worth in that the hydras were a great idea to have comps and pieces sent to locations that could assemble and run them (electricity, room and so forth) and send the production to the team under the hydra name that is separate from the personal production of the operator. but the Chaos Theory is the anti hydra in that the producing equipment is spread out and the production goes to the team under a name that is not separate from the operator of the project.

I am however open to sharing the info that started the client so that no one fears the points leaving Free-DC

chaos is a mob and I hope to see it grow in the stats for the project as well as for team Free-DC

Free-DC was chosen for its open minded good nature approach to DC and its tolerance of humor like fozzie and A99 but also for its involvement in a variety of projects in which to spread.

not really an answer MrTRS but an explanation I hope.

if the DF theory works I will be more than happy to spread it around and keep our members apprised of its progress.