Well...I -think- I've got it working. I'm not sure though. I may have to restart the client everytime they change usernames (it's my roommates' computer). I restarted the service and all of a sudden all 100% is being used by "Local Machine". It's not showing the service on any of the usernames but maybe by making the whole computer run it no matter whom is using it will not show the service up. I'll look at my stats and see if it's feasible to be producing what I am with my AMD alone here in the next couple of updates. I know what I do a day and if it that starts to jump I'll know that I've done something right....

I wish IUPUI would've gone for the idea to put all their computers to use using DC projects.

We have well over 2-3 Terahertz of computing power and I think running a math based or medical based project on all of them would've been awesome....too bad the tech guys said no. They want to really bad themselves but the biggest problem is that the school isn't a private one so of course there are a lot of rings to jump through to get the ball even rolling and no one is willing to do it....

-Jeff

P.S. I am hoping this Flash MX thing I downloaded works. I wanna make a few cheap animations and then I am gonna make a game for FreeDC if I can learn it well enough where you have to Borg as many computers to process for DC projects in the shortest amount of time possible.

Maybe it'll star Fozzie....